Condition of Sale and Refund Policy
People Players Inc o/a Famous PEOPLE Players, a non-profit charitable organization registered in the Province of Ontario, Canada, its managers, directors, agents, staff and performers accept no liability for injury to patrons occurring on the Dinner Theatre property. Cameras, recording devices, food and beverages are not permitted in the Theatre.
All tickets prices, fees, etc. for lunch and or dinner show shown on our website and box offices are charged in Canadians Funds (Dollars).
Refunds Policy: Famous PEOPLE Players Dinner Theatre has adopted a refund policy we believe will be fair the Dinner Theatre and to our Patrons. While we do not issue refunds we would be happy to exchange tickets for lunch and or dinner show as follows:
- Tickets for lunch and or dinner show reservation can be at a later date up to 24 hours prior the reservation date.
- For lunch and or dinner show reservation for which there would be no alternative we will issue a refund as follows:
- 15 days prior the reservation date a full refund of the price of the ticket, less any service and handling fees or reschedule for a later date.
- Over 15 days of the reservation there is NO REFUND.
- For specific instance please call us at 416-532-1137